Norwich Fashion Loves: Fashion on Instagram
Instagram has become a key tool to share what where you are, what you’re doing, what you’re wearing, what you’re eating, what your cat is doing and even what someone else’s cat is doing…
Bloggers, stylists, hair artists, MUA’s, designers, brands all want to share their world us and we love love love seeing what you stylish Norwichista’s are getting up to. You can follow Norwich Fashion and whilst the official hashtag for Norwich Fashion Week is #nwchfw we’ve spotted several great images using #NorwichFashion so carry on using the latter through the year to hashtag your events, your #ootd and any other fashion/style related image you take that fits the Norwich Fashion bill.
Some of the big names getting visual on Instagram that we can’t get enough of are –
- Alex Box This is a truly inspiring account of you love seeing makeup get creative, not just an artist Alex Box is also the co-founder and creative director of cosmetic brand Illamasqua.
- Vivienne Westwood Official It’s Westwood. No further words or thoughts required.
- JP Gaultier Official Underwear as outerwear, cone bra’s and an outrageous zest for fashion. JP we salute you!
- Georgia May Jagger The face of so many brands, Georgia documents her model life with lots of behind the scenes action.
- Cara Delevingne The current darling of the model world and an instagram account that shows the fun loving personality behind those model looks.
- Alexa Chung A real fashion IT girl, we love Alexa’s account which is loaded full of fashion inspiration with her signature mix of vintage and modern done in that cool Chung way.