NFW17 – The Designers Show Sponsored by Brasted’s & Norwich Cosmetic Clinic Show Submission Form
The Designer’s Show is a pivotal part of the week and gives new and established designers a chance to showcase exciting and innovative pieces at a professional catwalk show.
The aim of the show is to:
- To enable designers to think laterally and showcase collections that are not necessarily ready to wear but showcase their skills and imagination.
- To excite Norwich fashion buyers and introduce new names to them.
- To produce shows that inspire the public and create a buzz in Norwich, Norfolk and the UK.
- To showcase a wide variety of talented fashion designers from across Norfolk.
- To provide a platform for both established and up and coming designers.
The following are the guidelines for being considered to show in the Designer’s Show for Norwich Fashion Week 2017.
The selected designers will be expected to produce an eight piece collection to present on the evening. The selected designers will be expected to sell 10 tickets in order to cover some of the cost of the show.
The deadline for submission is 14th November 2016. The selected designers and retailers will be informed of their success by 21st November 2016.
How To Enter
- Send an image of the work or an idea of what sort of work you would like to show to Fiona Muller at email@example.com.
- Write a short bio about your collection and about yourself as a designer – your training, your artistic inspiration, any special techniques used, any prior shows/awards/qualifications.
The judging panel consists of the four NFW directors – Emma Harrowing, Alex Hill, Fiona Muller and Kerry Curl.
Cost: £50 in return for 5 tickets to the show
Show date: 14th March 2017
Venue: OPEN, the home of NFW17