NFW is a great opportunity for local businesses to raise their profile and engage with new and existing customers, while boosting footfall and sales. Last year NFW reached an estimated local catchment of 170,000 people, and this year is set to be even more successful.
There are a variety of ways to get involved which will help promote your business and make NFW a spectacular event.
Be part of NFW18 – How to get involved
Feel free to get in touch now to discuss how you can get involved in NFW18.
There are lots of opportunities for fashion and beauty retailers and designers to get involved:
- By showcasing clothes or accessories on the catwalk at one of NFW’s key events SUBMISSIONS OPEN NOW – http://norwichfashion.co.uk/nfw-18-submissions-open-2/
- Hosting in-store promos and events
- Including products in the VIP goodie bag.
- Have a product or a service the NFW crew/models might love?
Remember, you don’t have to sell clothes or accessories to be part of the week. NFW creates a buzz in the city and brings more people into Norwich looking to enjoy a great day or night out. We’d love local bars and restaurants to get involved, and benefit from the increased footfall, with a special NFW offer to attract extra customers before or after the shows.
- Increased awareness of your business, increased footfall and sales
- Promotion of your business through social media channels
- NFW website mentions
- Coverage in the Norwich Fashion Week programme
If you are interested in joining us at NFW18 please contact us via the website and we will get back to you as soon as we can.